Latest Update – WooCommerce 2.7
WooCommerce 2.7 is a major release, so updating WooCommerce on your store is critical.
But before updating your store to WooCommerce 2.7, you need to make sure the plugins on your store are compatible with WooCommerce 2.7. If the plugins are not compatible to 2.7, your site could break.
Therefore, make sure all the plugins, the theme on your store is WooCommerce 2.7 compatible.
Steps to upgrade WooCommerce on your Store
Upgrading WooCommerce for the first time or the nth time, whatever be your case, these guidelines will help you successfully complete the upgrade absolutely hasslefree.
Read more to upgrade to the latest WooCommerce version.
List of all StoreApps plugins which are compatible to WooCommerce 2.7
- Queued Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- Queued Bulk Variations Manager
- Started Custom Thank You Pages
- Queued Express Checkout For WooCommerce
- Queued Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Queued Offer Your Price
- Queued Recently Viewed Products For Woocommerce
- Queued Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Started Saved Addresses For WooCommerce
- Queued Smart Emails
- Queued Smart Manager
- Started Smart Offers
- Queued Smart Reporter
- Queued Subscription Reports for WooCommerce
- Queued WooCommerce Buy Now
- Started WooCommerce Chained Products
- Queued WooCommerce Coupon Message
- Queued WooCommerce Coupons By Location
- Queued WooCommerce Gateways By Location
- Queued WooCommerce Renewals
- Queued WooCommerce Segment.io Integration
- Queued WooCommerce Serial Key
- Started WooCommerce Smart Coupons
- Started WooCommerce Smart Refunder
- Queued WooCommerce Sold Individually
- Started WooCommerce Update Variations in Cart
Found issues in these plugins related to WooCommerce 2.7 Compatibility? Report it directly to technical team.
(Additional Resource: WooCommerce Documentation on How To Update Your Site)