Latest Update – WooCommerce 3.0.0
WooCommerce 3.0.0 is a major release, so updating WooCommerce on your store is critical.
But before updating your store to WooCommerce 3.0.0, you need to make sure the plugins on your store are compatible with WooCommerce 3.0.0. If the plugins are not compatible to 3.0.0, your site could break.
Therefore, make sure all the plugins, the theme on your store is WooCommerce 3.0.0 compatible.
Steps to upgrade WooCommerce on your Store
Upgrading WooCommerce for the first time or the nth time, whatever be your case, these guidelines will help you successfully complete the upgrade absolutely hasslefree.
Read more to upgrade to the latest WooCommerce version.
List of StoreApps plugins & their status with WooCommerce 3.0.0
- Released Bulk Variations Manager
- Released Custom Thank You Pages Per Product For WooCommerce
- Released Express Checkout For Virtual And Downloadable Products For WooCommerce
- Released Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Released Offer Your Price
- Released Recently Viewed Products For Woocommerce
- Released Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Released Saved Addresses For WooCommerce
- Released Smart Emails
- Completed Smart Manager Lite
- Released Smart Manager Pro
- Released Smart Offers
- Completed Smart Reporter Lite
- Completed Smart Reporter Pro
- Released Subscription Reports for WooCommerce
- N/A WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- Released WooCommerce Buy Now
- Released WooCommerce Chained Products
- Released WooCommerce Coupon Message
- Released WooCommerce Coupons By Location
- Released WooCommerce Gateways By Location
- Released WooCommerce Renewals
- Released WooCommerce Segment.io Integration
- Released WooCommerce Serial Key
- Released WooCommerce Smart Coupons
- Released WooCommerce Smart Refunder
- N/A WooCommerce Sold Individually
- Released WooCommerce Update Variations in Cart
Note: N/A means plugin is already compatible with WooCommerce 3.0.0 and no update is needed.
Found issues in these plugins related to WooCommerce 3.0.0 Compatibility? Report it directly to technical team.
Additional Resource :