You’ve been waiting for this!!!
Smart Manager 2.2 adds support for managing product variations for WooCommerce! This means you can now use familiar spreadsheet like interface to view, edit and manage not only products, but also their variations. You can also batch update prices and other important parameters using Smart Batch Update.
Here’s the full changelog for version 2.2
- New: Product Variation support for WooCommerce 1.4+
- Fix: Minor fix for retrieving License Key for WordPress Multisite
- Fix: Hide variations in Smart Manager, if parent product is deleted
- Fix: Better security by preventing SQL injection
- Fix: Minor fix for loading products using page navigation
- Updated: “Search Text Field” trigger time changed from half second to one second
- Updated: Show product variations while searching for category
If you face any problems with this release / using variations, please contact support.
Give us feedback, tell us what you’d like to see next!
Do you like the way we added variations support? What more would you like to see? Give us feedback please!
Image courtesy Blue Buddies