Smart Manager completed one year on 25th January 2012. It’s been an awesome year – regular product progress, customer love pouring from around the world and the satisfaction of creating something immensely useful for the world!
Thank you for your patronage!
And we are going stronger!
We just released Smart Manager 2.0. This improves support for WooCommerce significantly and also enhances the WPeC compatibility. Here’s the change log.
Changelog for 2.0
- New: ‘Batch Update’ on ‘Customers’ & ‘Orders’ for WooCommerce
- Fixed: MySQL error in case of WP e-Commerce 3.7
- New: Smart Manager Access Control for WP e-Commerce 3.7
- Updated: Any modified value will be saved before ‘Batch Update’ for WP e-Commerce 3.7 & 3.8 both
- Updated: Position of Notification that comes after any updation or deletion
Auto update through WordPress should work well for all people who have a valid support & upgrades license and have configured their license key within Smart Manager.
If you face any difficulties, open a support ticket with us.
And feel free to comment here and wish us happy birthday