FAQ’s for Express Login For WordPress
Does it require WooCommerce?
No, Express Login needs WordPress only.
Can I create an express link using my own plugin?
Yes, you can. Express login provides following 2 filters to generate express login links:
sa_express_login_link: To generate login link for single user
sa_bulk_express_login_link: To generate login link for multiple users at once
What to do when someone is misusing these links?
When you get to know that someone got the unauthorized access to the link & that person is misusing it, you can stop this with a simple step. Just change the secret key, this will disable all previously generated express login link.« Back to Express Login For WordPress
- Account Management
- Smart Manager
- Bulk Variations Manager
- Smart Offers
- WooCommerce Buy Now
- WooCommerce Serial Key
- WooCommerce Renewals
- Smart Emails
- Custom Thank You Pages Per Product for WooCommerce
- Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Express Checkout For WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products
- Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Recently Viewed Products For WooCommerce
- Saved Addresses for WooCommerce
- Express Login For WordPress
- Offer Your Price
- Update Variations In Cart
- WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- WooCommerce Sold Individually
- News Announcement Scroll
- WHMCS Login for WordPress
- Smart Reporter
- Subscription Reports for WooCommerce