FAQ’s for Saved Address for WooCommerce
Customer wants Shipping Address same as the Billing Address?
It is enabled by default.
Does this plugin works with guest customers also?
No, it doesn’t. Currently it only works with registered/logged in customers. However, we may add support for guest customers in later versions.
Customer wants to Ship to a New Address?
If the customer does want not to ship to their saved addresses, then he can simply click ‘Ship to a new address‘ button, which will open the shipping details form. User can then fill the new shipping details and place order.
After user has successfully placed order with a new shipping address, then that new shipping address be automatically added to their saved addresses list.
Can customers delete/edit their saved addresses?
No, currently customers cannot. However, we may add spuport for the same in later versions.
Is there any default addresses selected for the customers?
Yes, ‘Ship to billing address‘ is selected by default for the customer. They can also select different addresses from the saved addresses list.
What if ‘Force shipping to the customer billing address’ or ‘Disable shipping’ is set by admin in WooCommerce Settings?
In that case, saved addresses fields will not be available to customers.« Back to Saved Addresses for WooCommerce
- Account Management
- Smart Manager
- Bulk Variations Manager
- Smart Offers
- WooCommerce Buy Now
- WooCommerce Serial Key
- WooCommerce Renewals
- Smart Emails
- Custom Thank You Pages Per Product for WooCommerce
- Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Express Checkout For WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products
- Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Recently Viewed Products For WooCommerce
- Saved Addresses for WooCommerce
- Express Login For WordPress
- Offer Your Price
- Update Variations In Cart
- Smart Reporter
- Subscription Reports for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- WooCommerce Sold Individually
- News Announcement Scroll
- WHMCS Login for WordPress