How does Saved Addresses works for Registered Customers
How does Saved Addresses works for Registered Customers who have previously placed orders?
If a customer is already registered and have previously placed any order, then Saved Address for WooCommerce will automatically add that unique addresses of previously shipped products to the saved addresses list. Those addresses will be available to customers on the checkout page.
Customers then simply have to select the address and click on the ‘Deliver to this address‘ button. Then they can click on place order button to place the order.
How does Saved Addresses works for Newly Registered Customers?
Case 1 : Customer is newly registered and placing the order for the first time
If a customer is newly registered and is placing order for the first time, then the address to which the product was delivered for the first time will be automatically saved to her saved addresses list.
Case 2 : Same customer places order for the second time
Now when the same customer places order for the second time, then the address to which their first product was delivered will be automatically available to them on the checkout page.
Customers then simply have to click on the ‘Ship to this address‘ button and place the order. It will auto-fill checkout form and thus customer doesn’t have to make any typing efforts.
- Account Management
- Smart Manager
- Bulk Variations Manager
- Smart Offers
- WooCommerce Buy Now
- WooCommerce Serial Key
- WooCommerce Renewals
- Smart Emails
- Custom Thank You Pages Per Product for WooCommerce
- Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Express Checkout For WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products
- Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Recently Viewed Products For WooCommerce
- Saved Addresses for WooCommerce
- Express Login For WordPress
- Offer Your Price
- Update Variations In Cart
- WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- WooCommerce Sold Individually
- News Announcement Scroll
- WHMCS Login for WordPress
- Smart Reporter
- Subscription Reports for WooCommerce