How to use Inline Editing
With Inline Editing, you can quickly update your products, customers, coupons and orders in the grid itself. This facilitates editing of all rows of the grid, meaning you can easily edit multiple rows at a time instead of editing and saving each product separately.
Steps to perform Inline Editing
Step 1 : Select the dashboard
Step 2 : Edit as many field as you want.
Step 3 : Click on Save changes to save all values together.
« Back to Smart Manager
Note: With Inline Editing, you can’t update the values for Categories and Attributes. But, you can do that using Batch Update feature.
- Account Management
- Smart Manager
- Bulk Variations Manager
- Smart Offers
- WooCommerce Buy Now
- WooCommerce Serial Key
- WooCommerce Renewals
- Smart Emails
- Custom Thank You Pages Per Product for WooCommerce
- Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Express Checkout For WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products
- Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Recently Viewed Products For WooCommerce
- Saved Addresses for WooCommerce
- Express Login For WordPress
- Offer Your Price
- Update Variations In Cart
- WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- WooCommerce Sold Individually
- News Announcement Scroll
- WHMCS Login for WordPress
- Smart Reporter
- Subscription Reports for WooCommerce