Creating a new Smart Offer – Step 1 of 6 – What’s the Offer
Step 1 : Adding Offered Product
To create a new Smart Offer, go to Woocommerce -> Smart Offers -> Add new.
You need to define what you want to offer to your customer i.e. which product and it’s price.
- Offered Product : Search for a product that you wish to give as an offer (also known as offered product). You can offer only one product at a time.
- Offer At : Enter a price for the above Offered Product. Select a price option (Fixed Price, Price – Discount, Percent – Discount) from the dropdown. If you don’t add any price, then the above Offered Product will be added to Cart with price 0 when this offer will be accepted.
- Account Management
- Smart Manager
- Bulk Variations Manager
- Smart Offers
- WooCommerce Buy Now
- WooCommerce Serial Key
- WooCommerce Renewals
- Smart Emails
- Custom Thank You Pages Per Product for WooCommerce
- Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Express Checkout For WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products
- Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Recently Viewed Products For WooCommerce
- Saved Addresses for WooCommerce
- Express Login For WordPress
- Offer Your Price
- Update Variations In Cart
- WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- WooCommerce Sold Individually
- News Announcement Scroll
- WHMCS Login for WordPress
- Smart Reporter
- Subscription Reports for WooCommerce