Why are sales figures in Smart Reporter not matching with that reported by WooCommerce Reports?
To enable faster reporting, Smart Reporter creates and uses a snapshot table for getting all the required reporting stats. So, in case the sales numbers are not matching with that reported by WooCommerce Reports, then there is a possibility that the initial data sync required by Smart Reporter did not complete properly.
Follow the below steps to re-sync the data:
Step 1 : Deactivate Smart Reporter plugin from your site.
Step 2 : Re-Activate Smart Reporter plugin on your site and you would be automatically redirected to the WooCommerce -> Reports page.
Step 3 : Click on ‘Data Sync’ button. That’s it!
If still the sales figures are not matching then contact us so that we can help you resolve the same issue.« Back to Smart Reporter
- Account Management
- Smart Manager
- Bulk Variations Manager
- Smart Offers
- WooCommerce Buy Now
- WooCommerce Serial Key
- WooCommerce Renewals
- Smart Emails
- Custom Thank You Pages Per Product for WooCommerce
- Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Express Checkout For WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products
- Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Recently Viewed Products For WooCommerce
- Saved Addresses for WooCommerce
- Express Login For WordPress
- Offer Your Price
- Update Variations In Cart
- WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- WooCommerce Sold Individually
- News Announcement Scroll
- WHMCS Login for WordPress
- Smart Reporter
- Subscription Reports for WooCommerce