Exporting Smart Manager data to CSV allows you to easily share Products, Customers and Orders information with others. You can even process it in Microsoft Excel (or any other spreadsheet program) to generate reports. You may even import the data into another application for further analysis.
Exporting Products to CSV was a feature our customers have been asking for a long time. And today’s release – Smart Manager version 2.3 adds it across the board. You can export not only products and their variations, but also orders and customers.
Here’s a full list of other enhancements in this update.
- New: “Export CSV” support for WooCommerce 1.4+ and WP e-Commerce 3.7+
- Fix: Update & Batch Update of Price & Sale Price
- Fix: Products not displaying for WP e-Commerce 3.7
- Fix: Deletion of product variation from WooCommerce
- Updated: Disabled fields not required for product variation for WooCommerce
- Updated: Hide product variation whose parent product is not a variable product
- Updated: Changed inline editable field in LITE version