FAQ’s for News Announcement Scroll
1. Can I display more news at the same time?
Yes, you can add n number of news, it will display one by one at front end (vertical scrolling).
2. Can I change the scroll manner from vertical to horizontal?
No, Only vertical scroll is available.
3. Can I display announcement in random order?
Yes, click Widget settings -> Announcement display order and select Random Order from the dropdown.
4. Can I arrange the news scroll order?
Yes, click on Add New/Edit news in that set Enter display order to the order of your choice e.g 1,2,3 e.t.c.
5. Can I hide any news temporary?
Yes, change the display order status to Yes in the dropdown.
6. Can I change the slide direction?
Yes, click Widget setting -> Slide direction and select the direction from the dropdown.
7. Why my news content is out of range?
In the front end widget area, if you see any news content out of area or invisible, it is because of height and width of the widget, so you should adjust the width and height of the widget in Widget settings to your needs. The default height and width are 180px and 100px respectively.
8. How to add different set of scroll in the same page?
No, you cannot have multiple widgets in the same page/post. However, you can add different set of announcement in different pages. For instance suppose you want to display two different news on two different pages/post you can add the shortcode
[news-announcement group="group1"] in the first page and
[news-announcement group="group2"] in the second page.