Pre-Purchase Related Queries
1. How do I purchase a product?
Browse to the product you want to purchase, click on the Buy button, and select how many site licenses you want. You’ll then be taken to our checkout page where you can log into your existing StoreApps account to use saved information or register a new account.
2. I can’t checkout!
Sorry about that. Please try purchasing from a different browser than check. Most of the time the issue goes away while changing the browser. If it still doesn’t work, check your card i.e. whether it is valid or expired. You can use some other card and then check if it works.
If you still can’t checkout, send us an email (mentioning the error you are seeing) and we’ll be happy to assist you.
3. Are your plugins multi-site compatible?
Yes, all our plugins are multi-site compatible.
4. How many licenses can I purchase at a time?
You can either purchase a single site license or up to 5 site licenses or else a 25 site license, depending on your need. This is applicable to all the plugins.
5. On how many sites I can use the plugin license?
Each website – whether it is a subdomain, cross-domain, subdirectories…each is considered a separate website.
For example – www.mysite.com. demo.mysite.com (two subdomains), will be considered two separate websites and not one.
- Single site license – use the plugin on any one site
- Multi-site license – use the plugin on upto five websites
- Agency license – use the plugin on upto twenty-five websites
6. Is it possible to upgrade anytime from Single Site license to 5 Sites / 25 Sites / Lifetime licenses?
Yes, it is possible to upgrade your license at any time. But the best period to upgrade would be within 30 days of your purchase otherwise Pro rated amount will be applied. But currently, this process is not automated. You will need to write to us from here on how to upgrade your license or for more queries.