Licensing Related Queries
1. What Are License Keys For?
All products from StoreApps.org have license keys, and it allows you to access product updates and our support team.
2. How Does License Key Activation Work?
Check from here : How to Validate License Key and Enable Auto Updates
3. Are License Keys Valid for A Lifetime?
No, each key is valid from the date of purchase till one year (untill you renew). Read more from here : Terms & Conditions
4. What Happens If License Key Expires?
If your license key is expired, you can still use the product on your site for as long as you like but you can no longer access the file for download or receive support or updates for the product.
5. How Do Keys Work with a Multisite Network?
On a WordPress Multisite, all plugins are stored in one location. When you update your plugin in the Network Admin, all sub-sites receive the update. To access support and updates, you need same license key for each site where the plugin/extension is activated.
6. How Do I Deactivate My Key/Transfer To Another Site?
Contact us along with your order details and we would do that for you.
7. Is it possible to upgrade anytime from Single Site license to 5 Sites / 25 Sites licenses?
Yes, it is possible to upgrade your license at anytime. But the best period to upgrade would be within 30 days of your purchase otherwise Pro rated amount will be applied. But currently, this process is not automated. You will need to write to us from here on how to upgrade your license or for more queries.« Back to Account Management