How to enable consent checkbox in the offer your price form
What is GDPR?
GDPR is a significant change in data protection regulation in the EU and replaces the existing legal framework (the Data Protection Directive and the various member state laws). It will come into effect on May 25, 2018. StoreApps is fully committed to achieving and upholding ongoing compliance with GDPR prior to the effective date.
This article explains how to enable consent checkbox in the form provided by Offer Your Price Plugin.
How to enable consent checkbox in the form
- Make sure you have installed and activated above mentioned both plugins (as it is necessary for the consent checkbox).
This is the consent checkbox that will be shown in Offer Your Price form.
You can also customize the text as per your need
- That’s it. Consent checkbox will be now visible in Offer Your Price form.
- Account Management
- Smart Manager
- Bulk Variations Manager
- Smart Offers
- WooCommerce Buy Now
- WooCommerce Serial Key
- WooCommerce Renewals
- Smart Emails
- Custom Thank You Pages Per Product for WooCommerce
- Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Express Checkout For WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products
- Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Recently Viewed Products For WooCommerce
- Saved Addresses for WooCommerce
- Express Login For WordPress
- Offer Your Price
- Update Variations In Cart
- Smart Reporter
- Subscription Reports for WooCommerce
- WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- WooCommerce Sold Individually
- News Announcement Scroll
- WHMCS Login for WordPress