What happens when an offer is not accepted
Here is an example which explains what happens when a customer makes an offer and it is not accepted. Following example represents a Variable Product where customer offer is below the floor price and hence is counter offered.
- Customer comes to product page. Selects a variation. And wants to make an offer. He clicks on Offer You Price button.
- He sees the pop-up, and enters his price in My Offer field.
- An acknowledgement message is shown.
- Offer Your Price processes the offer and instantly sends a counter offer email with coupon code to the customer.
- This offer was counter offered because the price quoted by the customer was less than Minimum allowed price set for this product. And this product is using Global setting which is defined as:
- So, minimum allowed price for this product is 120 & price offered from customer was 100, hence counter offered for Minimum allowed price which is 120.
« Back to Offer Your Price