How to add products or any post type
How to Add any Post type in Smart Manager
Smart Manager Beta supports custom post type and it allows you to add any new entry in any post type.
Steps to add a new entry in any post type:
- Select any dashboard (For example, Post)
- Click on Plus icon to add new post
- A new row is inserted at the top of the grid. Enter all details of new post. If you wish to add more posts, click on Plus icon again and add its information. Repeat these steps for as many new rows that you want to add.
- Once all details are filled up, click Save icon on top right of the grid to save all newly entered posts at once.
How to Add Products in Smart Manager Old (Classic)
Smart Manager Classic allows you to add products to the store easily. This lets you add multiple products in one go and saves you lot of time.
Steps to add a new product:
- Select the Products dashboard. If you want, check Show Variations to list all variations.
- You may want to show additional fields in the grid / table view to edit them. Read more here.
- Click on “Add Product” button – located at the bottom of the grid.
- A new row is inserted at the top of the grid. Enter all details of this new product. If you wish add more products, click on Add Products again and add its information. Repeat these steps for as many products that you want to add.
- Once all products details are filled up, click “Save” to save all newly entered products at once.
Note: With Smart Manager Add Product, you can only add Simple products. Also, using “Add Product” you can add values for all fields except Categories / Attributes column. But, once the product is saved you can use Batch Update feature to add “Categories / Attributes” for the products added.