Create & Price WooCommerce Variations in Bulk
WooCommerce Bulk Variations Manager lets you create thousands of product variations and set differential prices based on attributes. It puts time and peace back in your life!
Creating and managing product variations is a complex and time consuming process! WooCommerce can create variations from product attributes, but the process is slow, and you still have to set prices one by one.
Bulk Variations Manager for WooCommerce simplifies the process, speeds it up and takes away burden of your shoulders.
If you want to create product variations based on a set of attributes using differential pricing or update prices across all variations, this is going to be a life saver for you!
See it in action…
Here’s what you get…
- Quickly create new products and their variations in WooCommerce
- Use differential pricing – for example, set base price to be $14.50, add $3.50 for Medium size, reduce $0.50 for white color…
- Update prices and variation combinations for multiple products at once
- Simple and that even non techies can use!!
- Can create / apply variations on entire categories or selected products
- Add or set attributes in variation products
- Delete variations from products based on attributes
Try Live Demo or Read the documentation to learn more.
Thousands of WooCommerce product variations in minutes, hours of saved efforts…
- Huge time savings – you can create thousands of variations quickly with this plugin. Nothing comes even close to such time savings.
- Mass update variation prices with accurate calculations – use differential pricing to change variation prices in bulk. Say goodbye to calculation mistakes and errors
- Ongoing use – this plugin not only creates product variations, it can also change their prices – or delete variations.
Lots of Variations? – Must Have Plugin – Bulk Variations Manager
My Company was started in 2009 and has grown over the years. Using WordPress/WooCommerce I built the website. The one issue I had is that, being ‘Custom Made’ products I needed to give my customers lots of options/variations. Some products having over 1500 variations/combinations. Within WooCommerce, although allowing the regular price to be set, all additional attributes/prices had to be added manually. As you can imagine this took hours to add each combination with its own price for each product. I then found the Bulk Variations Manager WordPress plugin by StoreApps which allows you to set the regular price, add an additional price for each attribute and at the click of a button all the prices for variations/combinations are calculated automatically. This saves hours and hours of work.
After using the plugin Bulk Variations Manager for a few years it suddenly stopped working. I contacted Support and they were very patient with me and realized how important this plugin was to the smooth running of my website and allowing me to add new products. After trial and error, it was found that certain settings needed to be upgraded in PHP, particularly the php_max_vars_input setting. It is now working brilliantly and it is much faster than previously when you add variations from all attributes.
Thank you to the team at StoreApps for helping to ensure Bulk Variations Manager is now working smoothly and I really don’t know how I could continue with my business without it.