Smart Manager Pre-Purchase FAQ
1. What do I get in Smart Manager Lite / Free version?
Smart Manager provides you support for managing four post types in the free version – WooCommerce products and variations, orders, coupons, WordPress posts.
For these post types, you can perform inline editing (upto three records without saving), simple and advanced search using AND filters, and delete upto 50 records at once.
View all Lite version features
2. What do I get in the Paid / Pro version?
Paid versions allow managing all post types, bulk edit, unlimited inline editing, advanced search, export CSV, duplicate products, print PDF invoices and a lot more.
View all Pro version features
3. Can I import data using Smart Manager?
Unfortunately, you cannot import data using Smart Manager.
4. Can I export data using Smart Manager?
Yes, you can export data to CSV. This feature is available in the Pro version.
5. What browsers does Smart Manager work with?
Smart Manager works best in Firefox and Chrome. It is not compatible with IE.
6. How do I upgrade my Smart Manager Lite version to a Pro version?
Follow the steps listed here
7. Is Smart Manager WPML compatible?
Smart Manager is not fully WPML compatible. In other words, Smart Manager will display and let you manage the different translations of the product. However, it will not update all the translations on updation of any one of the translations for a given product.