How to Offer a WooCommerce Free Shipping Coupon
One of the best methods to encourage customers to spend more is by offering a free shipping on their orders. For example, offer free shipping on orders over $100.
Smart Offers plugin enables you to offer a free shipping coupon.
Follow this steps:
- Create a free shipping coupon: Setup Free Shipping Zone and Coupon
- Then create an offer or edit an existing offer in which you want to give the option of free shipping.
- Go to Accept actions > Apply Coupons (under Accept actions).
- Search and select the free shipping coupon that you created and Publish / Update the offer.
- You can also configure other Smart Offers options. Example – an offer display rule as ‘Cart Total is more than or equal’. This rule will make sure the offer is not visible to every customer but only to those whose customers whose cart total is more than or equal to what you have set.
That’s it! This way when an offer is accepted, the coupon will be automatically applied to the customer’s cart, marking that order shipping free.« Back to Smart Offers For WooCommerce