How to Offer WooCommerce Free Shipping Coupon using Smart Offers
One of the best method to encourage customers to spend more is: offering free shipping coupon on their orders. For example, offer free shipping on orders over $100.
To offer WooCommerce free shipping coupon via Smart Offers, please follow this steps:
- Create a free shipping coupon: How to setup Free Shipping Zone and Coupon
- Then create offer/edit an existing offer in which you want to give option of free shipping
- Then go to Accept actions > Apply Coupons (under Actions to take when offer is accepted).
- Enter the free shipping coupon that you created and Publish the offer
- You can also configure other options of Smart Offers, eg, an offer display rule as ‘Cart Total is more than or equal’. This rule will make sure offer is not visible to every customer but only to those whose customers whose cart total is more than or equal to what you have set.
That’s it! This way when offer is accepted, coupon will be automatically applied to the customer’s cart, marking that order with free shipping.« Back to Smart Offers For WooCommerce