Provide a simple, manual renewal system to your customers
Simple Solution for Recurring Orders
Special Renewal Price + Expiration Prompts + Manual Payments
Don’t want a complicated subscription setup?
Do you want to offer a simple, non-automated, renewal system to your customers?
Do you want to give special prices for ordering a product again?
WooCommerce Renewals is the solution!
What WooCommerce Renewals ‘Does’?
- Allows reordering any product at a special renewal price
- Shows expiry notice under My Downloads section
- Works with expiry in number of days and number of times
- A full order can be reordered – renewal prices for all products will be applied
- Renewal / Reorder payments are made manually – just like normal payments
- Customer initiates renewals / reorders from My Account section
- Simple solution for subscriptions, renewals and recurring orders
- Works with all payment gateways, all product types
- Works with Chained Products, Buy Now and other extensions
What WooCommerce Renewals ‘Does NOT’?
- Handle automated subscription billing
- Need complicated configuration / setup
- Require subscription support in payment gateway
- Automatically create renewal orders
- Send notifications about expiry
Renewals can be used in a variety of cases
- Give special price to people who’ve bought a product earlier – prompting repeat purchases.
- Offer a simple subscription solution where customers make renewal payments manually.
- Prompt customers of expiring digital products on My Account page and encourage them to renew.
- Allow people to re-place an entire order – you choose what products get special pricing.
Especially useful when you offer digital downloads.