Simple Solution for Recurring Orders
Special Renewal Price + Expiration Prompts + Manual Payments
Don’t want a complicated subscription setup?
Do you want to offer a simple, non-automated, renewal system to your customers?
Do you want to give special prices for ordering a product again?
WooCommerce Renewals is the solution!
What It Does?
- Allows reordering any product at a special renewal price
- Shows expiry notice under My Downloads section
- Works with expiry in number of days and number of times
- A full order can be reordered – renewal prices for all products will be applied
- Renewal / Reorder payments are made manually – just like normal payments
- Customer initiates renewals / reorders from My Account section
- Simple solution for subscriptions, renewals and recurring orders
- Works with all payment gateways, all product types
- Works with Chained Products, Buy Now and other extensions
What It Does NOT?
- Handle automated subscription billing
- Need complicated configuration / setup
- Require subscription support in payment gateway
- Automatically create renewal orders
- Send notifications about expiry
Renewals can be used in a variety of cases:
- Give special price to people who’ve bought a product earlier – prompting repeat purchases
- Offer a simple subscription solution where customers make renewal payments manually
- Prompt customers of expiring digital products on My Account page and encourage them to renew
- Allow people to re-place an entire order – you choose what products get special pricing
Especially useful when you offer digital downloads.
Please choose how many sites you’d like to use WooCommerce Renewals on and Order Today.
You’ll get instant access to the product.
*** WooCommerce Renewals Changelog *** 2016.10.10 - version 1.6.1 * Update: Important changes replated to automatic updates of this plugin 2016.08.11 - version 1.6 * Update: Important change in logic for applying renewal price * Update: Removed hardcoded http from Ajax request for Quick Help 2016.08.04 - version 1.5.10 * New: Fastest access to documentation in admin panel through Quick Help widget 2016.06.30 - version 1.5.9 * Fix: Renewal button is not applying renewal price when Buy Now plugin is activated * Update: Option to set number of days, after which renewal price will not be applied * Update: Use of session instead of cookie due to high reliability * Update: POT file 2016.06.20 - version 1.5.8 * Update: Use the new "Downloads" template instead of "My Downloads" template * Update: POT file 2016.06.16 - version 1.5.7 * Update: WooCommerce 2.6 Compatible * Update: POT file 2016.05.26 - version 1.5.6 * Fix: Renewal button is not applying renewal price when Buy Now plugin is activated * Fix: Upgrade file - Unnecessary calls for latest update on every background process * Update: Removed "Renew All" button from "My Downloads" template * Update: Missing text domain * Update: Additional filters: 'wcr_renewal_link_arguments', 'wcr_customer_all_downloads' * Update: Minor jQuery change for social links styles on plugins page * Update: Upgrade file - Update plugin's download url if required * Update: Removal of PHP notices generated from upgrade file 2016.03.09 - version 1.5.5 * Fix: Support for chained products (price of chained item was not picking renewal price) 2016.02.02 - version 1.5.4 * New: Tested up to WooCommerce 2.5 * Fix: Renewal price was getting set to zero on renewal * Fix: Removed notices * Update: POT file 2015.12.10 - version 1.5.3 * Fix: Important fix related to WordPress 4.4, in Store Apps Upgrade file * Update: Filter to modify renewal price 2015.08.17 - version 1.5.2 * Fix: Fatal error when updating the plugin 2015.08.13 - version 1.5.1 * Update: WooCommerce 2.4 Compatible * New: Text Domain & Language loader * Fix: Removed renewals support for external products * Fix: Showing renewal information on non-renewal item in order 2015.02.26 - version 1.5 * Update: WooCommerce 2.3 Compatible * Update: Option to set number of days to show renew button before expiry * Fix: Not saving empty value in renewal price field * Fix: Removed unneccesary warnings from 'My Account' page 2015.01.19 - version 1.4 * Fix: Incorrect query fetching incorrect expiry date * Fix: Product eligible for renew not visible on My Account page * Update: Support for PHP version lower than 5.3 * Update: Hide 'Renew' link for already renewed order 2014.09.22 - version 1.3 * Update: WooCommerce 2.2 Compatible 2014.07.29 - version 1.2 * New: On renew extend the expiry date for digital products which are not expired yet 2014.04.16 - version 1.1.2 * Update: Important update related to 'update notification' of the plugin 2014.04.04 - version 1.1.1 * Fix: Important fix related to plugin updates 2014.02.15 - version 1.1 * WooCommerce 2.1 compatibility 2013.10.28 - version 1.0 * First release