Save For Later For WooCommerce
Encourage visitors buy their desired products
Don’t let qualified visitors bounce off from your store.
Show them their saved products in cart persuading them to make an immediate purchase.
Why visitors slip just before making a purchase – The ugly truth
Visitors find their desired products on your WooCommerce site, add them to the shopping cart but don’t complete the checkout.
- They may either fall short of cash
- They may want to review and compare prices with the competitors.
So, the next time visitor lands on your website and doesn’t find his favourite products immediately, he may abandon your site in frustration.
After-all, no one want to repeat the entire browsing procedure. Thus, an unhappy visitor is a failed conversion.
Hence, if you don’t have any provision on your store to save products for visitors that encourage them to purchase, you have lost them even if they return.
Why Save For Later For WooCommerce is your preferred bait to convert abandoning visitors?
StoreApps’ ‘Save For Later For WooCommerce’ is the best WooCommerce save for later plugin. It allows guests as well as logged in customers to save products for a later purchase on the Cart page.
The Cart page is the most strategic page to close the deal. This plugin shows the saved products on the cart page as the customer is the most vulnerable here. A little reminder of previously saved products converts him right away.
Show ‘Save For Later’ links like Amazon to nudge customers
Amazon, eBay and others have been encashing on this clever marketing feature for years now.
How many times you have been on Amazon and save products for a later purchase?
This WooCommerce Save For Later plugin enables you to
So, if a customer resists himself from purchasing his desired product anytime, the ‘Save for later’ link compels him to save the product for a future purchase.
Powerful plugin features to increase your sales 2X
- Guests as well as logged-in users can save unlimited products
- Absolutely no login required
- No settings needed, instantly enabled on store
- Customers can buy their favourite products anytime
- Move/Delete products from Save for Later list
- View current stock status and price of saved products
- Send coupons from dashboard to encourage purchase of saved item
- Asks visitor for their email, when they are leaving, to informing about any offers in future
- Creates list of customer who have entered their email
- Export list of visitors along with saved item
- Dashboard for store admin to see interest of visitors
- Reminder to store admin about status of saved items
- Share saved items on social media
- Show saved items on My Account page
- Mobile Responsive
Shows Saved Products – When Cart is Empty
Shows Saved Products – When Cart is Full
Still Not Convinced? Try a Live Demo!!
Want to try out Save For Later For WooCommerce in action before buying?
We’ve setup an online demo of Save For Later For WooCommerce with some dummy data. You can explore different features to understand how it may help you.