WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together Plugin
Increase sales and average order value using cross-selling strategy
Use WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together plugin to automatically show users related products / product recommendations to the product they are already viewing, nudging them to buy together those products.
Replicating Amazon frequently bought together on your WooCommerce store
Related products that users generally buy together is one of the most effective marketing strategies. Be it a mobile, laptop, fashion item or any product, there’s always a need for a related product. For example, a mobile buyer will look for a back case.
Why? Because the products suggested as “frequently bought together” enhance the value / usability of a given product. It’s also a social proof because other customers also bought these products. Therefore, the visitors already looking out for these related products will be tempting to buy them as well. This way, conversion rates are really high.
Now, Amazon has been using this feature for many years now and it generates a significant amount of extra income, around 35% as per recent stats. It smartly recommends products that are related to the main product visitors are interested in buying. Remember the ‘Customer who viewed this item also bought’ section?
Won’t you feel you can get such sales quickly like Amazon? StoreApps Frequently Bought Together for WooCommerce is a highly effective plugin for your store in improving sales and profits through the cross-selling marketing strategy.
Smart product recommendation engine
Our plugin intelligently assigns a product as frequently bought together to the main product based on your previous orders, like an automatic cross-sell. Example: If users buy a black case with iPhone X, the plugin will automatically recommend a black case to users viewing iPhone X.
Show the best related products
You can also assign each product manually as frequently bought together. But with this method, the recommendations are set by you. And you know the best products to recommend. Frequently bought items will be shown at the bottom of the single product description page.
Simplest plugin, free from customizations
Too many features bloat the plugin. We don’t want you to mess with any technical code or unwanted features. So our plugin is the most easy to use. And has the most needed features.
Avoid confusion, convert visitors straightaway
Too many choices are a big distraction. Our plugin enables you to show maximum two suggested products so that visitors get the best options and buy without any resistance.
Assign product bundles and product variations
You can assign any product variant or a bundled product as frequently bought together. In terms of images, you can set a parent image if the image for individual variation is not available.
Flexibility to your customers
Your customers can directly select / deselect the items. And add to cart only the products they want, among those suggested. All in one go without the need to add each suggested product individually.
You simply need to install and activate the plugin. And our plugin will automatically assign frequently bought together to products based on previous orders on your store. You can also assign manually to each product a frequently bought together. In this example, we assigned GoPro Action Camera Battery and Kit as frequently bought together to GoPro Hero 6.
After you activate the plugin and assign products, the frequently bought together section will display automatically on product pages. And your customers will be able to buy them right away.
You can also offer recommended products at a discount. All you need is to set it individually for each product.
Frequently bought together is an indirect way of showing upsell / cross-sell offers in WooCommerce. When you offer a product bundle instead of a single product, you are upselling. When you offer a product that is complimentary, it is a cross-sell.
Best Uses of WooCommerce related products / Frequently Bought Together
This plugin offers a way for WooCommerce store owners to put any simple product, variation, or bundle together for an irresistible price.
- Give a suggestion to buy a protective case at 10% off alongside a smartphone.
- Suggest an accessories kit on purchase of a laptop.
- Recommended a suitable tie that fit well with the beautiful shirt being considered.
- Offer a clutch on purchase of a beautiful handbag.
- Offer the same colour or different shade lipstick of the same brand alongside the main product (Like Buy one Get one)
- On purchase of a bread, the best suggested product would be a cheese.
- Buy another book on the same genre by the same author.
- Offer three products at a discount. Example – Shaving razor at 30% off, blades and brush at 10% off each. (You need to set this prices individually for each product)
- For digital products, related products to achieve a specific task go very well. Example – Get our Smart Offers and WooCommerce Buy Now plugin together to create WooCommerce one-click upsells.
And the list goes on. You got the idea right!!!
Awesome benefits of showing product recommendations
- Convert non-potential leads – People who browse the shop for fun eventually end up buying a bunch of things if they see the recommended products deal is great and the price seems justified.
- Quick-time saver – When related products are pitched, the visitors won’t need to search for them, saving a huge amount of visitor’s time.
- More sales – Of course, users buying more increases sales, clears your stock and boosts average order value.
- Drive sales for slow-moving products – You can easily recommend slow moving products at a discount to the main product. And if the deal is good, people will surely buy them.
- SEO benefits – Offering product recommendations make visitors stay on your site longer, showcasing more products from your portfolio, thus decreasing bounce rate. And if a customer is hesitant to buy, they might probably come back later. Thus bringing more organic traffic.
A right choice of product suggestions at an optimum price can speed up the decision-making process for customers and give you really high conversions. The key is to show value and benefits to the customers via those products.
So, grab this WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together plugin license today and start earning more profits!
Need to set-up WooCommerce upsell, order bump, BOGO and other offers on your store?
(that too with powerful targeting rules and without coding?)
Do I need any technical person / code to use the plugin?
Not at all. Anyone can use the plugin.
How does the plugin show WooCommerce related products automatically?
Say you have a product X (main) and products A, B and C. Out of these, if A had been sold the most with X, it will be shown as frequently bought together.
Does this plugin support variable products?
Yes. But you can’t add a parent variable product. You can add any variant of that variable product.
Can I show frequently bought together products on the cart page or other pages?
Yes. You can show frequently bought together items on your product pages and cart page.
Can I customize frequently bought together section – image size, button etc?
As mentioned, our plugin is simply plug and play. So you can’t customize anything currently.
Is it possible to set the quantity of each specific frequently bought together item(s)?
No. Only 1 quantity of each frequently bought together item can be set.