Affiliate Terms & Policies
Our affiliate program is pretty simple, but we need a few rules in place to prevent abuse.
1. Every successful referral is eligible for 20% one-time commission. Currently, payouts are made between 10th and 20th of each month.
2. The affiliate commissions are approved 30 days after every sale. This is to accommodate refunds if initiated after the purchase. Note: If a refund is initiated the referral commission also gets canned along with the refund. StoreApps doesn’t have a refund policy but we do offer refunds in a few special cases.
3. The Affiliate commission should be minimum $100 to make the payout. In case, your commission is lesser than that, you will have to wait until the commission reaches $100.
4. Self-referrals are not allowed. The point is to get you to refer other people. This is not a way to get a discount on your own account.
5. Abuse, gaming, or shady behavior will get your account banned. Just be honest.
6. We reserve the right to change the terms at any time.
Now, with those details out of the way we can go about paying you for sending great customers our way!