Video credit: WooCommerce
Latest Update – WooCommerce 3.5.0
WooCommerce 3.5.0 is a minor release. You can see on WooCommerce’s official blog about what are the changes in WooCommerce 3.5.0
Before updating your store to WooCommerce 3.5.0, you need to make sure the plugins and theme on your store are compatible with WooCommerce 3.5.0. If the plugins and theme are not compatible to 3.5.0, your site could break.
Therefore, make sure all the plugins and the theme on your store is WooCommerce 3.5.0 compatible.
Steps to upgrade WooCommerce on your Store
Upgrading WooCommerce for the first time or the nth time, whatever be your case, these guidelines will help you successfully complete the upgrade absolutely hasslefree.
Read more to upgrade to the latest WooCommerce version.
List of StoreApps plugins & their status with WooCommerce 3.5.0
- Queued Bulk Variations Manager
- Queued Custom Thank You Pages Per Product For WooCommerce
- Queued Express Checkout For Virtual And Downloadable Products For WooCommerce
- Queued Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Queued Offer Your Price
- Queued Recently Viewed Products For Woocommerce
- Queued Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Queued Saved Addresses For WooCommerce
- Queued Smart Emails
- Queued Smart Manager Lite
- Queued Smart Manager Pro
- Queued Smart Offers
- Queued WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- Queued WooCommerce Buy Now
- Queued WooCommerce Chained Products
- Queued WooCommerce Coupon Message
- Queued WooCommerce Coupons By Location
- Queued WooCommerce Gateways By Location
- Queued WooCommerce Renewals
- Queued WooCommerce Segment.io Integration
- Queued WooCommerce Serial Key
- Queued WooCommerce Smart Coupons
- Queued WooCommerce Smart Refunder
- Queued WooCommerce Sold Individually
- Queued WooCommerce Update Variations in Cart
- N/A Smart Reporter Lite
- N/A Smart Reporter Pro
- N/A Subscription Reports for WooCommerce
Note: N/A means plugin is retired and we will not be making it compatible with the WooCommerce 3.5.0.
Found issues in these plugins related to WooCommerce 3.5.0 Compatibility? Report it directly to the technical team.
Additional Resource :