How to setup & use of Express Login for WordPress
Dashboard of Express Login for WordPress
- General Settings
- Secret Key : This allows you to set a secret key using which Express Login generates Secure links for customer’s to log in. If you change this, all previous links will stop working.
- Export Users
- Link Expiry (optional) : This allows you to set validity period until which Express Login links are valid. Login links will automatically expire after the time lapses.
- Redirect to : It allows you set the page that you want users to redirect to after the Express Login link is clicked. You can also place a Buy Now link with a coupon.
For example, Imagine you want users to redirect to “My Account” page after clicking on the link & they should also get a coupon, then link would be something like :
- Export Users With Express Login Links : It allows you to generate a CSV file of all your users with their login links and send those links via email (Use your favorite email / newsletter service if you wish, and merge the express login link wherever you want). You can store them for your reference also.
- Account Management
- Smart Manager
- Bulk Variations Manager
- Smart Offers
- WooCommerce Buy Now
- WooCommerce Serial Key
- WooCommerce Renewals
- Email Customizer For WooCommerce
- Custom Thank You Pages Per Product For WooCommerce
- Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Express Checkout For WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products
- Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Recently Viewed Products For WooCommerce
- Saved Addresses For WooCommerce
- Payment Gateways By Location For WooCommerce
- Offer Your Price
- Update Variations In Cart
- WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- WooCommerce Sold Individually
- Express Login For WordPress
- News Announcement Scroll
- WHMCS Login for WordPress
- Smart Reporter
- Subscription Reports for WooCommerce