How to Bulk Edit / Batch Update Selected Fields
Smart Manager enables you to apply search filters and perform bulk edit only on those filtered records.
Follow these steps
- Select a post type from the drop-down
- Use the Search functionality to filter out results
- Select from the filtered results or click the top header checkbox to select all the filtered results.
- Click on the Batch Update button
- Select the option ‘Selected Items’ and then add as many batch update actions you want by selecting one or more records and action to perform on those records.
- Click on Update button
All actions will be performed in the sequence you’ve set in the Batch Update window – and on your selected records / entire search result.
Note: This (Batch update) functionality is available in the Pro version only.