How to Bulk Edit / Batch Update
Bulk edit or batch update feature lets you change / update multiple fields for multiple records for any post type. You can bulk edit selected records or all records at once.
Note: Bulk edit functionality is available in the Pro version only.
Watch this video to see how to bulk edit. In the video, you’ll see how to bulk update prices and stock of multiple products at once.
How to perform bulk edit for selected records
- Select a dashboard from the drop-down.
- Select as many records as you want. You can also apply search filters to filter records and select some records from it to perform the bulk edit operation.
- Click on the Bulk Edit button. It will open up a slide-over panel.
- Here, add as many bulk edit/batch update actions you want. Select a field and a corresponding action to be performed on that field.
- Click on the Update button
All actions will be performed in the sequence you’ve set in the Bulk Edit window – and on all the selected records.
How to perform bulk edit for all records/entire store
- Select a dashboard from the drop-down
- Select the top header checkbox which will select all items for that post-type. You can also apply search filters to filter records and select all the filtered records to perform the bulk edit operation.
- Click on the Batch Update button. It will open up a slide-over panel.
- Select the option ‘All items in store’ and then add as many bulk edit/batch update actions you want by selecting one or more fields and action to perform on those fields.
- Click on Update button
All actions will be performed in the sequence you’ve set in the Bulk Edit window – and on your entire store.
Like products, you can perform bulk edit for orders, coupons, blog posts, users, any WordPress post type.
You can also bulk edit WooCommerce subscriptions, bookings, memberships, cost of goods, seo fields of Yoast and RankMath plugins and others using Smart Manager.
Note – The bulk edit process runs in the background. So you can do your other tasks while the process is running. You’ll be notified on your mail once the process is completed.