How to Bulk Edit / Batch Update
Bulk edit or batch update feature lets you change / update multiple fields for multiple records for any post type.
Note: Bulk edit functionality is available in the Pro version only.
Watch the below to see how to bulk edit. In this video, you’ll see how to bulk update prices and stock of multiple products at once.
Steps to perform bulk edit
- Select a post type from the drop-down.
- Select as many records as you want.
- Click on the Batch Update button. It will open up a window.
- Here, add as many batch update actions you want. Select a field and a corresponding action to be performed on that field.
- Click on the Update button
All actions will be performed in the sequence you’ve set in the Batch Update window – and on all the selected records.
Like products, you can perform bulk edit for orders, coupons, blog posts, users, any WordPress post type.
You can also bulk edit WooCommerce subscriptions, bookings, memberships, cost of goods, seo fields of Yoast and RankMath plugins and others using Smart Manager.
Note – The bulk edit process runs in the background. So you can do your other tasks while the process is running. You’ll be notified on your mail once the process is completed.« Back to Smart Manager