How to enable Summary Mails?
Note: Summary Mails functionality is available only for WooCommerce version.
Follow these steps to enable Summary Mails :
Step 1 : Click on ‘Settings’ link on top right corner of the Smart Reporter page (i.e. WooCommerce -> Reports)
Step 2 : Check the ‘Enable Summary Mails’ checkbox, select the summary mails duration (daily, monthly, yearly) and specify email address (comma separated list of email ids in case of multiple email ids) and simply save the settings, that’s it!
You can even send a test mail by simply clicking on the ‘Send Test Mail’ to have a check with look and feel of the summary mails.
Also, the next summary mail would be sent on the next occurrence as per the duration selected.« Back to Smart Reporter
- Account Management
- Smart Manager
- Bulk Variations Manager
- Smart Offers
- WooCommerce Buy Now
- WooCommerce Serial Key
- WooCommerce Renewals
- Email Customizer For WooCommerce
- Custom Thank You Pages Per Product For WooCommerce
- Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Express Checkout For WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products
- Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Recently Viewed Products For WooCommerce
- Saved Addresses For WooCommerce
- Payment Gateways By Location For WooCommerce
- Offer Your Price
- Update Variations In Cart
- WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- WooCommerce Sold Individually
- Express Login For WordPress
- News Announcement Scroll
- WHMCS Login for WordPress
- Smart Reporter
- Subscription Reports for WooCommerce