MRR & related KPI’s
Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
The subscription revenue (new + recurring) obtained by normalizing all the dissimilar subscription terms in terms of months.
The revenue earned from all products in the store (i.e. subscription + non-subscription products).
MRR Contribution to Revenue
The percentage contribution of MRR to total revenue.
Total Subscription Revenue
The total revenue earned from subscription products.
Annual Run Rate
The annualized revenue of the store obtained by extrapolating the current revenue over a year.« Back to Subscription Reports for WooCommerce
- Account Management
- Smart Manager
- Bulk Variations Manager
- Smart Offers
- WooCommerce Buy Now
- WooCommerce Serial Key
- WooCommerce Renewals
- Smart Emails
- Custom Thank You Pages Per Product for WooCommerce
- Frequently Bought Together For WooCommerce
- Express Checkout For WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products
- Save For Later For WooCommerce
- Recently Viewed Products For WooCommerce
- Saved Addresses for WooCommerce
- Express Login For WordPress
- Offer Your Price
- Update Variations In Cart
- WooCommerce Auto Complete Virtual Orders
- WooCommerce Sold Individually
- News Announcement Scroll
- WHMCS Login for WordPress
- Smart Reporter
- Subscription Reports for WooCommerce