Starting a new venture isn’t always easy. Dealing with managerial, financial and the technical roles are one thing, but mindset is the most important part. You’re pursuing your own dreams for a reason:
- It could be because you’re sick of the daily 9-5 grind and taking orders from your boss.
- It could be because you have a great idea and want to turn it into reality.
- Or it could be because you’re not passionate with what you’re doing now.
What ever the reason may be, I know for sure, you have big dreams. This book is dedicated for you to reach your goals as an entrepreneur. The ability of entrepreneurs to innovate is thought to relate to innate traits such as extroversion and a proclivity for risk-taking. The capabilities of innovating, introducing new technologies, increasing efficiency and productivity, or generating new products or services, are characteristic qualities of entrepreneurs.
The most obvious form of entrepreneurship is that of starting new businesses (referred as Startup Company); however, in recent years, the term has been extended to include social and political forms of entrepreneurial activity. Entrepreneurs are catalysts for economic change, and researchers argue that entrepreneurs are highly creative individuals with a tendency to imagine new solutions by finding opportunities for profit or reward.
It’s not always easy, doing business is a tough game. You have to know the tricks if you want to be successful. Does this mean that you have to get a college degree in business or marketing in order to be a successful entrepreneur? Well, that is definitely going to help. But there is a less time-consuming way. We’ve written a special guide to share powerful tips to help you grow and prosper as an entrepreneur.
Table of Contents
- Think like an entrepreneur
- Plan like an entrepreneur
- Manage like an entrepreneur
- Advertise like an entrepreneur
- Do marketing like an entrepreneur
- Manage sales like an entrepreneur
- Manage risk like an entrepreneur
- Grow your business like an entrepreneur
- Absorb losses like an entrepreneur
- Reduce productions/operations cost like an entrepreneur
- Miscellaneous tips for new entrepreneurs
Who Should Read This Book?
Entrepreneurship is the process of exploring the opportunities in the market place and arranging resources required to exploit these opportunities for long term gain. It is the process of planning, organizing, opportunities and assuming. Thus it is a risk of business enterprise. It may be distinguished as an ability to take risk independently to make utmost earnings in the market. It is a creative and innovative skill and adapting response to environment.
If you read this guide, you will become a better entrepreneur and grow your business. You could spend countless hours trying to learn all this yourself or you could simply download this guide today and save yourself all the time and hassle. For the price of a Starbucks coffee, this e-book will be yours. You can use it to keep you focused and as a valuable reference whenever you need it.
We don’t want to lead anybody down the wrong path. Our e-books are specifically targeted to a certain niche. If you are not an entrepreneur, then this book is not for you.
Things You Will Learn
- How to plan your way to success.
- Advertising methods.
- How to think like an entrepreneur.
- Powerful tips on how to manage effectively.
- How to reduce costs and expenses in your business so you can increase your profit.
- How to manage your sales like an entrepreneur.
- Motivating your team.
- Plus, lots more tips!
What is Included?
This download includes the most popular digital book formats including PDF, Mobi, and ePub. Purchases are per-person and can be used on unlimited devices. Please don’t steal or lend your copy, we’ve really worked hard on this. It’s only $4.97.
PDF, ePub (iPad, Nook, Sony…), Mobi (Kindle)
Per Person, On unlimited devices owned