Smart Manager After-Purchase FAQ’s
WP_DEBUG mode should be set to false on your site while using Smart Manager.
1. Smart Manager is empty?/ Can’t see Products in grid?
Please make sure you are using latest version of Smart Manager. If still the issue persists, de-activate all other plugins except WooCommerce/WPeCommerce and Smart Manager and have a re-check the issue.
If the issue goes away, keep on activating other plugins one-by-one, to find out which plugin was conflicting and let us know about that plugin. If the issue still persists, contact us.
2. What are the yellow stared/blue box icons indicate in Products dashboard in Smart Manager?
Yellow stared/Blue box icons are variable parents while non-star items are the variation child. (Also, while updating Price & Sale Price of variable parent product, it is handled by WooCommerce based on the variation child).
3. Updating Variation parent price/sales price not working?
Smart Manager is based on WooCommerce and WPeCommerce and the same e-commerce plugin sets the price/sales price of the variation parents automatically based on the price/sales price of its variations.
4. Why am I not able to view all columns in Smart Manager? Can I customize Smart Manager by adding / removing columns?
To keep things easier to understand, Smart Manager shows the most important fields by default. You can show/hide additional columns, refer here: Show / Hide Columns
You can only show new fields from here. You cannot add new fields to this list.
5. How can I update one product or products based on a particular category if I have loads of products in my store with Smart Manager?
It is very easy to achieve this using Smart Manager. Use “Search” functionality to enter product or category name, enclose the name in double quotes for exact match. Then use Batch Update to perform all actions you want.
6. Does Smart Manager support custom columns that may be added using another plugin? If yes, then how to manage any custom field of any custom plugin?
Yes, Smart Manager supports custom columns added using another plugin (Version 4.0+ onwards).
You would need to save at least Single Product with that custom plugin fields from WooCommerce edit product page and then only Smart Manager will detect that custom fields and will display in dashboard.
7. How to have Price / Sale Price column to show with more than one decimal points after the decimal separator? For example, I want Price to be display as 25.57 instead of 25.
There is a setting in WooCommerce which lets you sets the number of decimal points to be shown in prices after the decimal separator. Go to your WordPress Dashboard -> WooCommerce -> Settings -> General. There under
Currency Options, you will find
Number of Decimals to be set. You can set it to any value you want and then have re-check with Smart Manager functionality.
8. Simple/Advanced Search functionality not working.
Please make sure you are using latest version of Smart Manager. Kindly de-activate and then re-activate Smart Manager once and then have a check with the Smart Manager search functionality. If the issue still persists, contact us.
9. I cannot see “Description” column anywhere. How do I update the product description using Smart Manager?
Update Smart Manager to 4.0+ and you will be able to see it.
10. Can I undo Batch update results?
No, you cannot undo Batch Update results.
11. Can I bulk edit or upload featured images with Smart Manager?
Yes, you can bulk edit or upload featured image for multiple products.
12. Can I edit Serialized data in Smart Manager?
Yes, you can from Smart Manager version 4.1.0+.
13. How to sort on the entire database in Smart Manager?
Click on column name to sort it in entire database in Smart Manager. Smart Manager Old (Classic) sorts only the records visible on a particular page and not on the entire database.« Back to Smart Manager