How to Show / Hide Admin Columns in Dashboard
To keep things easier to understand, Smart Manager shows the most important admin columns by default. You can show additional columns or hide them whenever you want. You can also change the order of the admin columns in the grid.
Watch the video below to see how you can enable / disable and sort admin columns.
Steps to Enable / Disable and sort admin columns
- Select a post type from the drop-down
- Click on the ‘Columns’ icon on top. It will show a list of Enabled and Disabled columns for that post type.
- To see some disabled columns, simply drag the required ones from ‘Disabled to Enabled.
- To hide some columns, simply drag the required ones from ‘Enabled to Disabled.
- Rearrange columns as per your choice by dragging them above / below in the ‘Enabled’ and ‘Disabled’ list respectively.
- Click on Update
- To sort a particular column, simply click on the column header in the grid.