Qualified leads but poor conversions, higher cart and checkout abandonment rate, WooCommerce businesses go through a lot. If you are facing the same issues, it’s time that you redefine your long checkout process and switch to WooCommerce one page checkout.
Don’t think too much. This article will answer all your queries – what is one-page checkout, who needs it and why. As an onus, we have highlighted the top WooCommerce one page checkout plugins you can use to make the move. So without much ado, let’s jump on to the idea and get started.
Who needs one-page checkout and why?
To begin, the first thing you must know is what exactly do we mean when we say WooCommerce one page checkout.
Conventionally, the checkout process is long. When customers visit the store, they are expected to add products to the cart. Then move to the cart, proceed to checkout, add details and then make the payment to finally purchase the product.
This consumes a lot of time and customers end up abandoning the cart, eliminating all possibilities of adding revenue to the store. This is where you must have a one-page checkout or a checkout that allows customers to place an order from a single page.
- So what is one page checkout?
- WooCommerce one page checkout is one where customers can add and remove products, fill checkout details and make a payment, all from a single page, without switching to multiple pages.
Now, many get confused between one-page checkout and direct checkout and consider direct checkout as one-page checkout. But they are altogether different.
Advantages of one page checkout
Here’s why you should opt for one-page checkout or have a WooCommerce cart and checkout on the same page –
- Saves customers time
- Improves the end-user experience benefiting all
- Reduces cart abandonment rate, increasing the overall store revenue
Who needs WooCommerce one page checkout?
Not every industry may require one page checkout. If you consider grocery stores, people tend to review cart more often. So for them, multi-step checkout is a good option.
But for some where users tend to purchase a single product, one page checkout is a better option.
- Digital products
- SEO services
and other stores that sells very limited products.
Best WooCommerce one page checkout plugins
Here’s our list of top WooCommerce one page checkout plugins, with their top features and pricing.
Cashier is a checkout optimization plugin. Using Cashier for WooCommerce plugin, you can create special one page checkout pages or turn any page into a one-page checkout page.
Set up one page checkout for pre-selected products, product ids and product category. Supports simple, variable products (including variations) and subscriptions.
It also provides you the option of direct checkout – skip cart and one-click checkout – skip cart, checkout and payment.
Along with quick checkout, Cashier also provides automatic product recommendations like Amazon to nudge customers to buy more.
- Checkout field editor – add/manage/remove default WooCommerce fields and custom fields.
- Autofill shipping and billing related information for logged-in customers.
- One-click checkout works with these payment methods – Stripe, PayPal Standard, Braintree, Authorize.Net, Cheque Payments, Direct Bank Transfer and Cash on Delivery.
- Side cart – Allows customers to update cart items without sending them to the cart page.
- Show both the WooCommerce ‘Add to Cart’ and ‘Buy Now’ buttons on the product page.
- Share Buy Now links via email, social media, or embed them anywhere on your website.
- Automatically recommend ‘frequently bought together‘ items
- Redirect to checkout or other pages using ‘Add to Cart’ links
- Show a Cart notice that offers free shipping, encouraging customers to buy more
- Cost of Goods Sold for simple and variable products
- Print PDF invoices for orders.
WooCommerce One Page Checkout
Another one page checkout plugin on the WooCommerce marketplace. The plugin helps you reduce cart abandonment by offering the entire purchase process on a single page.
- Display both product selection and checkout forms on a single page
- Customers can add products to an order (or remove them) and complete payment without leaving the page.
- Built-in templates to add a list of custom products, pricing tables, etc.
- Display an entire catalog of products or add featured ones on the single page.
- Offers a simple code-free setup to add checkout pages in your WordPress product page with an appealing GUI.
- Add shortcodes on the page to design a user-specific landing page.
WooCommerce One Page Shopping
An online store extension from CodeCanyon, accelerating the checkout process and improving the customer conversion rate of the online store. The checkout fields appear at the bottom of the page once the user clicks the ‘Add to Cart’ button.
- The page is divided into three parts: shop page, product page, and category settings.
- Allows you to show combinations of cart and checkout on the shop page, category pages and product pages based on user preferences.
- Works right away in its basic mode. No need for a time-consuming set-up.
WooCommerce Product Table
WooCommerce Product Table is a versatile plugin that allows you to create one page check out. It has an easy-to-use interface that enables you to configure a product table that allows your customers to bulk add products to the cart. Thanks to its embeddable shortcodes you can enable one page shopping and checkout on any page.
- Drag and drop column builder
- The entire product catalog is available in a single place
- Compatible with third-party themes and plugins
- Form layout is responsive on all phones and devices
- Show or hide multiple columns easily
WooCommerce One Page Checkout and Layouts
With this free one page checkout plugin for WooCommerce, you have fast and intuitive checkout. It uses ajax to add and remove products from the same page. In simple terms, the plugin bridges the page long gap between product selection and checkout.
- 6 in-built designs for checkout. Create your own design using drag and drop.
- Color panel to customize color of your checkout page headers, sections and button.
- Show / hide billing and shipping fields
- Mobile friendly
Pricing: Free version available on WordPress.org and Pro version for $19
WooCommerce One Page Checkout by IWD
This plugin by IWD Agency is also a good option to consider when optimizing checkout for your WooCommerce store. The plugin provides an option to choose one page or multi-step checkout per device screen size.
- Responsive one page & multi-step checkout design
- QuickPay buttons for a faster checkout
- Provides support to multiple payment options such as Venmo, Paypal Credit, and 100+ other payment methods.
ACL Woo OnePage Checkout Shop
Here, all your products, cart, and checkout button link are on the same page. This plugin provides a one-click flyer to add and remove products to the cart. And then your users can click on checkout to place your order. This will take them to the checkout page.
- Built-in list template to make easy shopping for restaurant online order, food menu, grocery shops, wholesale shops.
- Shortcodes for customizing the checkout page
- Mobile responsive
- Variation swatches for Woocommerce
- Custom CSS area to add your own style
Pricing: Free version on WordPress.org and Custom pricing
Running an online store, your primary concern is to get prospects, convert them to leads, and finally to your long-term customer. Having a WooCommerce one page checkout is a must and hence the need for a plugin.
And Cashier for WooCommerce plugin should be your go to choice. It’s simple to use, has code-free setup and has strong features you need.