If you are using WooCommerce, here is a handy solution for all these situations:
- Sometimes you want to give special, exceptional pricing to a customer.
- Sometimes you want to just send a ‘payment link’ to your customers.
- Sometime you want to pre-fill order details for them and allow them to make payment only.
- At other times, you may have products that do not show up on your catalog, but you want to give them to some customers.
This will also cut down the time spent by your customer while making a purchase.
Here’s how to do it
- Go to ‘WooCommerce‘ > Orders‘ from sidebar admin menu
- Click on ‘Add order‘ to add a new order. Fill all the details – search for and add the customer, look up their billing / shipping details, and add them up if they don’t have it already, add products, their quantities and prices… Discounts if any.
- Keep the order status as ‘Pending’, calculate taxes & order total, now save order.
- When customer logs in to her “My Account” area, she will see this order and a ‘Pay’ button for this order in her account.
- She can now make the payment and complete the purchase.
- Look for ‘Orders Action‘ box at top-right corner.
- From the ‘Actions‘ drop down select ‘Customer Invoice‘ & click ‘Round shaped‘ button alongside that.
- Click it to send the invoice to customer’s billing e-mail address with a link to pay for it.
Other important tips for WooCommerce users (Must read)
This was actually something a customer asked us for on support. We felt this will be useful to other WooCommerce users too!
P.S.: Approaching our support is as easy as chatting with a friend! Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions!