Last updated on December 21, 2020
One of the most successful e-commerce marketplaces, Amazon is everyone’s first choice when it comes to purchasing goods online. And copy the tactics Amazon uses to grow sales. You wouldn’t disagree even for a moment. So the next question is, how?
As you may know, WooCommerce is flexible and supports the integration of third-party applications to add more to the store functionality. What we mean to say is that there are a few plugins that allow you to create a compelling WooCommerce store with Amazon-like functionalities.
This article covers some smart Amazon tactics and WooCommerce plugins to implement that tactics directly. And some plugins that help you sell your WooCommerce products on Amazon.
Top WooCommerce plugins to implement Amazon-like functionalities
Given below is the list of WooCommerce plugins that allow you to add Amazon-like features within your store without any hassle.
Modeled on Amazon’s patented one-click purchase, this plugin allows your users to bypass the cart and redirect to the checkout page or any other page.
And for logged-in users and using their previous order details, the plugin will complete the transaction in one click, enabling a one-click checkout!
- Add the quick ‘Buy Now’ button storewide or only on particular products
- Compatible with all types of WooCommerce products
- Convert existing Add to Cart buttons to ‘Buy Now’
- Embed coupons, choose shipping methods with Buy Now links
- Embed Buy Now links anywhere on site
- Allows redirection to any page
- Shortens checkout for all payment gateways
Give your customers the ease to save and pick from their multiple saved addresses for billing and shipping.
Apparently, customers find it irrelevant to enter the same details time and again. Amazon has this feature where, during checkout, customers can add or modify the shipping address. With this plugin, you can have a similar functionality added to your store.
- Users can switch to any saved address during checkout
- They can add, edit/modify or delete addresses directly from the checkout page
- Add or delete addresses from the ‘My Account’ section
- Set address as default for faster checkout
- Mobile-optimized checkout page
Cross-selling is an effective marketing strategy. Amazon is one step ahead, implementing the same. The bought together feature is one that displays product recommendations that are purchased together with the items added to the cart.
Often, this entices customers, compelling them to add more products and scale their purchases. This WooCommerce Frequently Bought Together plugin offers the ease to set up a similar strategy and show products that are related to the one in the cart.
- Automatic product recommendations based on previous orders on your store
- Option to manually set products that would be displayed as frequently bought together
- Limit to show a maximum of two products to avoid confusion
- Allow customers to directly select / deselect the products they want, among those suggested.
Not every website visit is intended for purchase. It might so happen that the customer is simply looking for a product while traveling and would make a purchase sometime later. In such a case, the save for later option gives them the flexibility to save products, eliminating the need to look for them again.
Amazon has this feature for a long time and has witnessed a sharp increase in sales. And this plugin will help you witness a boost in sales as well.
- No settings, no coding, no login / account required
- Users can save unlimited items for an unlimited time
- Users can move or delete products from the list to the cart and vice-versa
- Saved items are displayed on the cart page, even though it’s empty
To show your customers the products that they last viewed, grab their attention, and regain the possibility of making sales, use this Recently Viewed Products for WooCommerce plugin.
The plugin is designed in a way that highlights the recently viewed or the last browsed products by the customers, nudging them to take the next step.
Often customers add products to the cart and leave without making a purchase. In such a case, cart abandonment emails are sent to get the attention. What if the customer left the store without adding them to the store? With this plugin, they can view the products without having to search from scratch and complete their order.
- Simple to use without any settings or coding
- Login / account is not necessary for both visitors & customers to view their desired products
- Show recently viewed products to your users using shortcodes or widgets
- Unlimited products can be displayed
The above were some popular WooCommerce plugins with Amazon-like functionalities. But that’s not it. While having your store makes a difference, it is advised to sell your products on Amazon as well. For one, it is trusted and a reliable place, and when your product is listed on the site, it increases the chances of a sale.
Popular plugins that allow you to ship products via FBA / sell via the Amazon marketplace
It is seen that 49% of online buyers search for products on Amazon first. Finding yours will only add up to the overall sales. Further, Amazon-listed products have a higher rate of conversion. All in all, selling your products on Amazon increases sales, benefitting you as a whole.
An all-in-one plugin that automatically ships orders from your WooCommerce site to your customers with Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA). Irrespective of the region you sell in, this extension will connect to any single Region and Marketplace in Amazon.
- Configure whole store or set per product for FBA
- Quick tracking of the FBA order status directly from the page
- Superfast email notifications giving information on the progress of the order
- Synchronizes stock level without having the need to do it manually
- Automatically switch the id of the marketplace, if the region is EU
A very popular plugin to advertise Amazon products on your Woocommerce website and earn advertising fees from qualifying purchases.
- Simple to implement and quick integration
- Bulk import hundred of products from Amazon into your Woocommerce store
- Best for product marketing and promotion
- Automated referral generation
- You can have Amazon products and simple WooCommerce products in the store at the same time.
Expand your business with this exclusive Amazon-eBay integration plugin. A marketplace listing tool, a fully-featured multichannel solution and inventory and pricing sync, it’s an all in one powerful extension.
- Facilitates the creation of new listings on eBay and Amazon either as a single entity or in bulk.
- Set separate pricing, fulfilment rules and product details for Amazon and eBay listings based on your existing WooCommerce catalog data
- Get marketplace orders in your WooCommerce store.
- Synchronize orders, inventory, pricing, and all of the product details in real-time.
14-day free trial
Create a custom-fit product feed of all your WooCommerce store items in a matter of minutes. Sharing all of the WooCommerce products on the Amazon marketplace is a tough task. Not when you have this plugin. It is simple to use and easy to integrate offering all of the features.
- Quick installation process
- Direct products upload to Amazon using API or uploading feed files
- Two-way synchronization of orders on the Amazon marketplace
- Map local categories to Amazon product category
- Supports WooCommerce product variations
Now that you have all of the information, go ahead and equip your store with all of the must-have features, and embark on the journey of a successful entrepreneur. Our list of WooCommerce plugins that enable having Amazon-like functionalities will help you in achieving the desired sales.