Why you should opt for a quick checkout process?
The checkout process is the most crucial part for all WooCommerce stores.
What customers looks before buying is a quick and efficient checkout process that doesn’t take much of their time and complete the payment process without any hassle.
If customers finds lengthy forms, unnecessary form fields, multiple checkout steps, they will abandon the cart/checkout there itself without giving a second thought.
The more speedy, minimum steps & fields, easy-to-use interface a website’s checkout process possess, the less is the abandonment rate and more converted customers. So a quick checkout process will always make your customers delighted.
Top WooCommerce checkout plugins to achieve more loyal customers and sales
Cashier for WooCommerce
Cashier plugin figures out the shortest path to payment by analyzing your past orders. This extension lets you generate special Buy Now links clicking on which customers land directly to checkout page or pre-fill checkout information from past orders and complete the order bypassing the payment step.
- You can enable Buy Now for the entire store, or create special buy now links for products of your choice.
- You can even embed coupons, choose shipping and redirect to a page of your choice with Buy Now links.
- Share Buy Now links over email / social media or use on your site
- Works for guest users too
- Automatic product recommendations to boost sales via cross-selling
- Add to cart redirect, cart notices, side cart, cost of goods sold and other powerful features
Express Checkout for WooCommerce for Virtual and Downloadable Products
Express Checkout for WooCommerce plugin eliminates the unnecessary shipping address details section for virtual and downloadable products & ensures a quick and smooth checkout process for the customers. Being digital goods, there is no need to ask for the shipping address.
- Quick customer checkout and instant delivery
- Customize the default WooCommerce checkout page. It gives you the option to choose what parameters you see on your checkout page and what you don’t.
- Reduced cart abandonment
- Increased conversions and sales
WooCommerce Direct Checkout
WooCommerce Direct Checkout skips the shopping cart page, thus simplifying the checkout process. The Add to cart button added in each product redirects customers to the checkout page. This encourages buyers to shop more and quickly process the transaction, leading to a possible increase in sales.
- Easily enable or disable the direct checkout option from settings panel.
- Replace Add to Cart text on the product page
- Change Add to cart to any text (Option to exclude external product).
Price: Starts from $49
WooCommerce One Page Checkout
WooCommerce One-Page Checkout allows you to display both product selection and checkout forms in only one page. Customers can add/remove products to an order and complete payment without leaving the page.
- Create multiple unique landing pages for special events, promotions or select customers.
- Create page for one featured product, related product or entire store catalog.
- Pre-made templates + customizable template creation.
WooCommerce One Page Shopping
WooCommerce One Page Shopping plugin is available on CodeCanyon. In this plugin, after the user adds an item to their cart, the checkout fields appear at the bottom of the same page, allowing the user to complete the purchase process right then and there.
- Advanced plugin settings allow to show combinations of cart and checkout on the shop page, category pages and product pages based on user preferences.
- A user can decide about the scope of the plugin in Product and Category settings.
YITH WooCommerce One-Click Checkout
In YITH WooCommerce One-Click Checkout, once customer’s billing information is saved during their registration, they will be able to use a simple button to purchase immediately what they desire. A simple click and the purchase will be completed, without any other steps or waste of time.
- Customers can upload attachments directly from the product itself.
- Hide the button on specific products/ show only on certain products.
- Redirect user to the page of your choice after an order is created.
These were some of the popular WooCommerce checkout plugins. A quick WooCommerce checkout process will always make your customers delighted.
Have you used or aware of other WooCommerce checkout plugins? Share it with us in our comments section below.