Why you should opt for a quick checkout process?
The checkout process is the most crucial part for all WooCommerce stores.
What a customer looks before buying is a quick and efficient checkout process that doesn’t take much of his time and enable him to complete the payment process without any hassle.
If a customer finds lengthy forms, unnecessary form fields, multiple checkout steps, he will abandon the cart/checkout there itself without giving a second thought.
So a quick checkout process will always make your customers delighted.
Here’s a quick list of some top WooCommerce checkout plugins that will help you achieve more loyal customers & more sales:
1. WooCommerce Buy Now
WooCommerce Buy Now from StoreApps is a very popular plugin when it comes to simplify the checkout process.
WooCommerce Buy Now plugin figures out the shortest path to payment by analyzing past orders. This extension lets you generate special “Buy Now” links to pass to customers that take users directly to checkout or payment page, pre-fill checkout information from past orders and much more.
- Buy Nows links include IDs of the products to purchase and their quantities that eliminates the first step of purchase!
- You can enable Buy Now for the entire store, or create special buy now links for products of your choice. You can even embed coupons, choose shipping and redirect to a page of your choice with Buy Now links.
- Share ‘Buy Now links’ over email / social media or use on your site.
- Works for guest users too.
- For logged-in & earlier transacted customer, it directly takes to the payment page.
$49 for annual license, lifetime plans also available.
2. Express Checkout For WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products
Express Checkout for WooCommerce For Virtual And Downloadable Products eliminates the unnecessary shipping address details section for virtual and downloadable products & ensures a quick and smooth checkout process for the customers. Being digital goods, there is no need to ask for the shipping address.
- Quick customer checkout and instant delivery.
- Customize the default WooCommerce checkout page. It gives you the option to choose what parameters you see on your checkout page and what you don’t.
- Reduced cart abandonment.
- Increased conversions and sales.
$39 for annual license, lifetime plans also availbale.
3. WooCommerce Direct Checkout
WooCommerce Direct Checkout skips the shopping cart page, thus simplifying the checkout process. The “Add to cart” button added in each product redirects customers to the checkout page. This encourages buyers to shop more and quickly process the transaction, leading to a possible increase in sales.
- Easily enable or disable the direct checkout option from settings panel.
- Replace “Add to Cart” text on the product page.
- Change “Add to cart” to any text (Option to exclude external product).
$29-$79 and a free version available on WordPress.org
4. WooCommerce One-Page Checkout
WooCommerce One-Page Checkout allows you to display both product selection and checkout forms in only one page. Customers can add/remove products to an order and complete payment without leaving the page.
- Create multiple unique landing pages for special events, promotions or select customers.
- Create page for one featured product, related product or entire store catalog.
- Pre-made templates + customizable template creation.
5. Quick Checkout for WooCommerce
Quick Checkout for WooCommerce features multiple ways to enhance your store’s shopping experience. Using this plugin, you can display product image hover buttons with customizable text on your shop pages that allow users to purchase products directly on the page. You can easily place a checkout on any page with a specified product ready to be purchased.
- Integrates with any WooCommerce compatible theme.
- All payment gateways supported.
- Works seamlessly with other Popular WooCommerce Extensions.
$76-$229 and a free version available on WordPress.org
6. WooCommerce One Page Shopping
WooCommerce One Page Shopping plugin is available on CodeCanyon. In this plugin,after the user adds an item to their cart, the checkout fields appear at the bottom of the same page, allowing the user to complete the purchase process right then and there.
- Advanced plugin settings allow to show combinations of cart and checkout on the shop page, category pages and product pages based on user preferences.
- A user can decide about the scope of the plugin in Product and Category settings.
7. YITH WooCommerce One-Click Checkout
In YITH WooCommerce One-Click Checkout, once customer’s billing information is saved during their registration, they will be able to use a simple button to purchase immediately what they desire. A simple click and the purchase will be completed, without any other steps or waste of time.
- Customers can upload attachments directly from the product itself.
- Hide the button on specific products/ show only on certain products.
- Redirect user to the page of your choice after an order is created.
These were some of the popular WooCommerce checkout plugins.
A quick WooCommerce checkout process will always make your customers delighted.
Have you used or aware of other WooCommerce checkout plugins? Share it with us in our comments section below.